Time-Metaljonus Time-Metaljonus

Huge fan of all your stuff, gotta say it kicks the shit out of most instrumental guitarists out there, Malmsteen, Vai and Satriani included. Question, have you got yourself a record deal yet? Would love to see your stuff on the shelves of HMV or something dude. Solid work, hell of an inspiration for me as a musician and keep it up.

Metaljonus responds:

Haha, I am light years away from those three and they happen to be in my top five favorite guitarist! As for a record deal? Nope, maybe one day but I am still honing in on my skills as a musician and producer in do time! In the mean time people can download my music for free here and other websites! Nothing wrong with free music. :)

Zero Divide - Demonised Zero Divide - Demonised

Groovy ass riff dude, sound's kinda like Jump In The Fire by metallica got mixed together with Tornado Of Souls by Megadeth. Powerful vocals too, an overall epic win :D

Sing your Blues ( folk) Sing your Blues ( folk)

Well done.

Sounds great, really catchy, was humming the tune for hours
5/5 and downoaded, keep it up!

P.S. the harmonica was cool, an unexpected touch.

Harrysjm responds:

thanks alot, im glad you enjoyed it. if you pm me i could email you my new album.

Nox-Metaljonus Nox-Metaljonus

Epic

dude! Another awesome song, the beat was intense, epecially the bit where it picked up in the middle. Another favourite.

Soundscape Skies-Metaljonus Soundscape Skies-Metaljonus

Amazing

Basically everything PowerSerj said, the backing instrument, (what is it?) works really well, and the way the music goes up a tone in the middle is a simple tweak, but sounds awesome, and was my favourite part.
10/10 5/5
As has been said before, you are a God of rock!

One Winged Angel-Rough-MJ One Winged Angel-Rough-MJ

Awesome as f*ck!

I've been looking for a metal version of that tune for ages! Nice drums. keep it up

FF7cc:price of freedom (rock) FF7cc:price of freedom (rock)

Dood!

Favourite song made even bettter, nice work,

+*+*(Final Fantasy)*+*+ +*+*(Final Fantasy)*+*+

Nice One

Awesome games and that was an awesome remix of their themes, kudos.

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - glad you liked it!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007 Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007

Sweet!

Nice one, class remix!

SSBM Zelda - Temple Metal SSBM Zelda - Temple Metal

SWEET!

Fuckin' Awesome dude, more!

Sonofkirk responds:

Yeah, more on the way, dude ! Anyway, thanks for the review !